Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New blog friend!

So today I got to meet another blogger! Jennifer and her beautiful baby, Caroline, from meetthemcfamily! She came down to hang out with Kristy, one of my teacher buds and Kristy invited me over. It is so neat to meet people whose blogs you read....it's such a small world!

Here is a picture with me and Kinley, Kristy's 2 year old. She is oh so cute and says the funniest things. Today she looked at her mommy and said, "Mommy, Keira said stupid". Keira is her 4 year old sister-I always crack up when siblings tell on each other and repeat the word they are telling on the other one for.

When I left today, Kinley waved at me and said, "Bye Aunt Susan". Keira started calling me that out of the blue and OF COURSE I don't mind! I have 10 nieces and nephews (and one on the way) and lots of friends kids that are just like my nieces/nephews. What a blessing they all are in my life! Hopefully someday soon I can give them a cousin/niece/nephew. My patience is sure not increasing. Waiting to be a parent is so difficult and tiring. I pray God will fill the desire of my heart and show us the path we need to go to become parents, whether it be IVF again or adoption.

5 comments:

Kara said...

very nice blog. what a cute little girl. remember, i pray for you in many ways every day.

Kristy said...

=)
My girls love ya!!

Kara said...

Susannnn! Ok, looking at my planner...my workshops start August 11-a Tuesday. We have 5 days. Then we are off on the 18th and the kids come on the 19th, which is a Wednesday. There are also two days that I can get paid to decorate my classroom. I am assuming those are the 7th and 10th, a Friday and Monday.

Kendra said...

That is SO cool!!! I love blogging!! Such a neat community of people, and that is just the coolest thing when you get to actually meet someone in person!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

How neat!! Just found your blog through Kristy's. I also just met up with a friend I knew from blogging...isn't it a small world?? I'm curious where in AR you live since you mentioned going to Fayetteville. I work in Ft. Smith.