So last night our band opened for the popular Christian rock band "Seventh Day Slumber". It was a great evening. I was exhausted though--I got up at 5:30 a.m. to drive to the state choir teacher's convention and then had to rush home to get to the concert and soundcheck/set-up. We had between 300-400 in attendance though and it was a lot of fun. If you want to hear our music, go to http://www.muzzleloadermusic.com/
While we were setting up right before we played, a lot of the kids/teenagers were standing around the stage and some of my students were there. They were all waving at me and then one of my 6th graders screamed up at me, "Hey Mrs. B--You're a ROCKSTAR!!!" I looked down at him, laughed, and said, "No, I'm a teacher and I'm YOUR teacher!" I so do not consider myself a rockstar! Oh, out of the mouths of babes........
Pictures to come!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
I think you're a rockstar!
When do you want to paint, girly??
hahaha that is SO cute! i knew you were playing soon but wasn't sure of the exact date. that's great, sounds like you had a good crowd. why didn't i realize that you were so busy this week?! your next post better involve your kitchen!!!
How funny! It is funny what kids say! Glad you had a good time.
Lisa :)
Yeah, I freaking hate when people ask me if I am ready to go back to school. What am I supposed to say? I just always say NO.
Post a Comment