
Krysta's dream came true this week--her and her husband got their new baby on Tuesday night. It took less than 2 months total with this adoption agency and less than 2 weeks from completion of their lifebook. That is a MIRACLE FROM GOD! I was in such shock and awe when I talked to her Wednesday morning. I am so thankful for this baby and for his new life with Krysta and Mitch. His name is Kaden and he is a month old and absolutely gorgeous! What an answered prayer and a dream come true! Congratulations Krysta! I can't wait to meet Kaden and watch him grow up!
I'll end this post with my new dog prodigy, Oliver. We've been working on him playing piano, and last night he did! It is so cute! We just say, "Oliver, go play the piano." He goes over to the piano, puts his paws up there and starts hitting keys!


9 comments:
sitting in this hospital room reading your blog. great post! oliver the maestro!
I am SO excited for Krysta too...she is OH SO deserving :)
God is good!
Thank you so much! I love you!! Kaden can't wait to meet you!
Oliver is the smartest little thing! I love that!!
You crack me up with that dog. Oh my goodness.
I'm bummed that I won't get to have him play for me tomorrow at bunco. Amen for answered prayers!
I was so happy to read about Krysta as well! I'll be praying for you!
I know I am sooooo happy for Krysta too! Such a miracle!!!!!!
And what a cute picture of Oliver! Take that puppy on the road! HA! =)
Hello!! I found you through Krysta's blog. I am soo excited for Krysta. Yeah for Krysta! He looks adorable--wish I could get my hands on him--it is only a matter of time. :) Hope all goes well with your journey of infertility. Krysta has been a great source of information for me as well. I will be praying for you!
Lisa :)
Okay, TOTALLY small world!!! She used the same agency we just applied with and I saw her at our support group last night!! How crazy! :)
Post a Comment