Thirty-two year old music teacher, happily married for 12 years, trying to be a mommy, but on the rough road of infertility.
Now Mommy to Noah, born 11-23-10. Noah completed our family through private, domestic adoption. We are forever thankful to the Lord for this precious gift!
There's the newest member of the family. As I type this you are in bed and so is everyone else but you know I have to check on everyone before I can go to bed!
Susan -- my mom made the bedding herself! We had the name embroidered on the bumper pads at Foot of the Hill Giftshop, but other than that my mom put together the bumpers & skirt all by herself! It's exactly what I wanted, but would have cost over $400 to custom order from a baby bedding website. Nifty, huh?
6 comments:
How Cute!!!!! Have fun. =)
There's the newest member of the family. As I type this you are in bed and so is everyone else but you know I have to check on everyone before I can go to bed!
He is so cute!!!!!!!!!
uncle sam and his girls
He is SO adorable!!
Susan -- my mom made the bedding herself! We had the name embroidered on the bumper pads at Foot of the Hill Giftshop, but other than that my mom put together the bumpers & skirt all by herself! It's exactly what I wanted, but would have cost over $400 to custom order from a baby bedding website. Nifty, huh?
Post a Comment