This is our group (we had 2 missing):
These were the winners for the evening (go Brin--she was kissing her scarecrow):
And me--I rolled 4, yes, my favorite number---4 Buncos! I was so proud--I didn't win, but didn't care. I'm just proud of my 4! hee hee!
Gotta go. I'm ready for bed. I'm exhausted and my voice is almost gone--being a music teacher is wonderful, but wears on my voice so much--and our band has a gig on Saturday so I NEED my voice! Gonna get in the clean sheets, curl up with my sick puppy (that's for a later post), my hubby, and Prison Break, Season 2.






5 comments:
I have a confession- I have never played Bunco!!!
WooHoo for bunco! Greatest game ever.
Wow that cookie cake looks yummy! Bunco sounds like fun, never played it though. I hope Oliver is ok?!?!?
So -- I found Bunco on clearance this summer at Walmart and bought it because I'd heard you and Kristy talk so much about it and how fun it is. I played with my husband and mother-in-law and we didn't really think it was that great! Maybe we played it wrong? Is it better with more people? Seems like it might be that type of game.
Looks like so much fun! I'm a little late to the party but I think I need to learn to play Bunco!! :)
Post a Comment