Praise the Lord for the sunshine! I have missed it greatly this week! My car just got a nice bath and looks so much better! Now if I could just get our lawn guy to come....I can barely find Oliver in the grass!
Rock the River was good last weekend. I didn't feel good at all, but we had a good time. Our band plays this week at the youth-wide "Saw You At The Pole" Rally. It is the evening of See You At The Pole (duh).
This next weekend starts the month of Saturday choir competitions. My next 3 out of 5 Saturdays are booked with taking kids to all-region competitions. I love to see my students compete and do well, but it just wears me out. I think I'm ready to just teach all elementary music or all high school choir, but not both. After doing it for 9 years, I'm tired!!!!!!!! And OLD!!!
Bunco is next week at my house! Pictures to come!
Not much else exciting going on here....just taking it one day at a time. Sorry for the boring blog updates. Can't think of much else to write about. Time for a nap!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
You and that car wash! I need to do mine, but it has a pretty deep scratch and I don't want the paint to peel. I guess I will wait until I can get that fixed. So glad to have this Sunday off after my crazy crazy weekend.
Thanks for the update and you aren't boring!!! I could use some Oliver pics though! :)
I'm so glad to see the sun, too! All this rain has made me so blah. And yikes -- you are busy! Good luck with it all. :)
Good luck at your competitions!! I know it can be stressful and tiring (I taught high/middle school dance teams for years), so I know about the busy Saturdays. But hang in there....what a difference you're making in the lives of those students!
Post a Comment