
It cracks me up how he lays like this! He doesn't even get a drink first--he just sprawls out on the floor so he can cool his belly off!

We've had a great weekend! Hubby & I have ate out, watched movies, & rested! I couldn't seem to wake up on Saturday. I got up at 8:30, but was back asleep on the couch by 9:30 & didn't get up until 12:30. I feel like I'm in school routine again, but still can't seem to get caught up on my sleep! Of course, some of it could be that my legs & feet are so tired & sore by the end of the week! (yes, I'm still frustrated about not wearing my dang flip-flops) My principal at high school asked me on Thursday if it was 'casual Thursday'--I had on cuffed khaki capri's, an American Eagle striped polo shirt, & white Skechers. I guess he was talking about my shoes--I told him my feet were killing me & he needed to come see how much I dance/jump/move at elementary doing music! I also said I'd been wearing cutesy flats & if I couldn't wear flip-flops, I at least had to wear tennis shoes one day so my feet don't fall off my legs! He laughed & then said he was just teasing me. So why did he bring it up then? Whatever.
Gotta go! We're taking Oliver up on the mountain to the state park to walk & explore! The temp is 78--gorgeous day!
Have a great week!

8 comments:
Loving this weather! I need to be walking. And you looked super cute Thursday!
mace always goes straight for the cool kitchen tile! they are SMART!
I completely understand the lack of sleep. I have been so tired all weekend. I even took a nap yesterday which I never do. I wore these horrible shoes on Tuesday and my feet have killed me sense. We aren't supposed to wear flip flops either but our prinicpal lets us get away with Rainbows.
LOVE the pic of the puppy!!! Too funny :0)
I totally get the lack of sleep thing. I have spent many nights wondering what I will do with my class and praying for them (& me :)
Thanks for praying for me! I will give this a try tomorrow morning!
Have a good week! I will pray that your feet will not hurt this week, heehee!
Lisa :)
Love the pics! Too cute!
Oh and btw, LE, in high school, was MD.
He's so cute!!!! I bet he loves the exercise! I'm so glad you have him and he makes you so happy! :)
What cute pictures!! His expressions crack me up. :)
Post a Comment