Monday, August 3, 2009

Coffee time!

As I said before, I LOVE me some good coffee! I'm drinking my Starbuck's now as I type this. I've been really excited about redecorating my kitchen with coffee stuff.

Last week I went to choir teacher's convention and visited my favorite home store--Kirkland's! I hit the jackpot on coffee decor! Whoo hoo! I got 6 pictures for less than $80! I was so excited! Of course, my choir teacher buddy kept finding more stuff and bringing it to me and saying, "Come on, it's only $15!"

I took pictures of the pictures. So here we go. I (obviously) didn't take a picture of everything in my kitchen that is coffee decorated....don't want to overload you. Here are the new things I got:

This is my favorite and my 'splurge':


Sorry for the lighting--I can't take pictures worth a darn:




This one says: Perfect coffee every time



The bottom picture was the one I got at Hobby Lobby, and then my B/F Mika got me the top picture--perfect!

One more pic to come--my father-in-law bought me another picture at Hobby Lobby last night. Sweet!

3 comments:

Kara said...

SO CUTE!

Kim said...

love, love the top one! Looking good. =)I have a couple of new pictures (plaques) from my dad I need to hang. I will share some of my pictures when I get down with the kitchen. The cabinets are FINALLY done, just need to finish the doors and hang them!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute!! You did good! I love that store!