Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the first time Jer and I are getting to go out of town WITHOUT A DOG all summer! Last summer every Friday we went to Fort Smith to eat and see a movie. Well, we just can't bear to leave little Oliver at home so we've taken him everytime we've gone out of town this summer. That means no movie and no nice restaurant--just ChickFila. So tomorrow is our day, dogless!

Here is tomorrow's itinerary for hubby and I:

1. Oliver to the vet to be boarded for the day.
2. Drive to Fort Smith--go immediately to Starbuck's for a peppermint mocha for me and a caramel frap for Jer.
3. Mall: American Eagle, The Buckle, Bath & Body Works, Trade Secret, GameStop (for hubby)
4. Lunch at Cheddar's
5. Old Navy & Target (if hubby is still in a good mood after already shopping for a while!)
6. Petco--new toy for Oliver since he had to be boarded all day!
6. Sam's Club (for work)
7. Malco Theater to see a movie if we can find one. The only thing that looks remotely good to me right now is Ice Age 3. I like action, drama, and mystery movies--NO chick flicks!

I hope hope hope we get to do all this--we'll see. I would cut out the movie if I could shop a little more! Probably not gonna happen though! My husband took a group of teenagers to the mall today (he is a children's case worker) and he can only take so much shopping!

Here's to my last Friday of freedom!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I forgot that you don't like chick flicks.... BUT The Proposal is seriously the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. Not too chicky at all!!!

Have fun!! BTW Aunt Kristy would've dogsat for Oliver!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time. I love shopping. my husband is not a shopper though and we usually end up getting into it when we try to shop together. Don't forget to get some plaid!

Kara said...

You and your little planned iternerary...sounds FUN! I hope you get to shop til you drop. Will text!

Shauna Mama said...

I would SO love to make an itenerary like that when we go out of town, but Hubby is a fly by the seat of your pants guy. Drives me crazy!

You guys have lots of fun...can't wait to hear all about your day. I know you guys will have fun, just tell Jer to suck it up! LOL

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your day!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I LOVE Cheddar's. And the mall. And Starbuck's. I'm jealous! :)