- Pedicures
- Kettlecorn (never liked it until this summer)
- Mario Kart (I love this game--I play once a day usually)
- reading blogs
- city pool (or any pool for that matter)
- road trips with Oliver and Jeremiah (we didn't go anywhere without the dog)
- late night movies in bed with the above two
- hot dogs (I have ate WAY too many of these)
- Heart (the band--listening to their greatest hits cd's--so good)
- Nike flip-flops (much more comfy than Old Navy)
- hanging out with Mika, Jeremy, and the kiddos
- grape Propel
- texting (I always love this, but don't do it near as much during the school year)
- Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh & Clean lotion
- The Prichett Series by Kathryn Springer
- Little Italy restaurant
School starts Wednesday! AAAHHHH!!!!!! Lisa and I want to do a "show pics of your classroom" post so all you teachers get geared up and let us see what your classroom looks like! (and yes Kristy, you have to take pics of the gym)

4 comments:
Check out my post when you get a minute...I heard the best sermon at church today...I swear it was meant for those of us going through this infertility journey!!
http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2009/08/hope.html
I love your blog...I agree with you on quite a bit of these things. Have you had the kettlecorn that WM sells? It's in a red bag. It just says "Gourmet Kettlecorn Popcorn" on it. It's yummy!
I also LOVE my Nike flip-flops. I have had them for many years. They are so soft and comfortable. Bad thing is, I made the mistake, several times, of wearing them in the water. They finally fell apart on me, and I am in NEED of a new pair! LOL
I will get McLinky up later this week for showing our classrooms. Lianna helped me with it. I love you list! Have a good week back with your students.
Lisa :)
cute post. mine would say: sleep, sleep, and more sleep ;)
Not really. I would say I have enjoyed not having to go to summer school...I should post.
And then i can post pics of my classroom. That's a great idea. Mine is not too impressive this year, though...
Post a Comment