SCHOOL STARTS 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY! Holy crap!
I have not got to do anything with my elementary classroom yet--I'm waiting on a call back from my principal to see if the building is ready yet. They added a new addition and I get one of the new rooms! I'm so excited and have been planning everything in my head! I am NOT a procrastinator, so it is driving me crazy not being able to set up!
So this morning I sneezed a couple times and then blew my nose. I walked out to the living room and sniffed and OUCH!!!! I pulled something in my back---just from sniffing! No joke. I can't turn my head to the left and am in pain. I feel pretty stupid though. My hubby tried to massage it out, but that didn't work. I can't take a deep breath and couldn't even cry although I wanted to and tried to. Jer said I should go to the chiropractor, but one of my friend's saw me this morning, felt sorry for me and just bought me a massage. I hope that does the trick--I go in 30 minutes.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

6 comments:
Yay on the new room, boo on the pain!
I'm not a procrastinator either...I like to know what, when, and where I am going to be atleast a day ahead, sometimes more. It drives my husband crazy because I like to plan everything out, and he decides at literally the last moment!
Good luck with the massage, hope it helps!
Ouch! I hope that massage helps. I wish I could get weekly massages. I'd feel 10 years younger I'm sure!
Awww...such a sweet hubby! I love massages! You know you'll have plenty of help from the ones who are finished with their rooms!
Susan is forced into procrastion very much against her own will...
We also go back in 2 weeks from today. I went out to my classroom today and tried to start getting ready. I think I just ended up making a bigger mess than I started with. i/ have so many great ideas and things to do but it is difficult to actually get started.
Ouchie! Hoping the massage helps!
Post a Comment