Thursday, August 20, 2009

My feet need air

I.AM.EXHAUSTED.

And my feet/toes are dying because they can't breath in these cutesy flats i've been wearing to school. I NEED my Nike flip-flops on my feet at school because they are oh so comfortable, but not 'professional' (and we're not allowed to wear them this year). I had blisters yesterday and so today during senior high choir, I pulled those bless-ed Nike flippers out of my purse and put them on and I swear my feet were screaming HALLELUJAH!

Just call me a rebel!

(I took them off before I left my room again though!)

Praise the Lord tomorrow is Friday!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

SUSAN!! You bad, bad girl!
That is hilarious.

Lisa said...

I don't blame you at all. We are allowed to wear any flip flops--I love my Reef flip flops. They are a blessing to my feet espeically since I have high arches.

Have a good Friday!

Lisa :)

P.S.
I sent an email to figure out about the McLinky--not sure about that yet :}

Kara said...

Yeah, whatever it takes. What kind of employer wishes to impose painful feet on its workers? That is not good! When your feet hurt, life is no fun, so I don't understand why they won't let you do anything necessary to keep your feet from hurting.

Lisa said...

Hey Susan!

HAPPY FRIDAY! I have entered your classroom on McLinky--thanks to Lianna for the code!

I have told several other teacher and parents to post. Hopefully we will get to see some more. Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa :)

Holli said...

AMEN SISTER! I'm convinced that if I had on my cutesy brown flip flops the day of my fall, the fall would have never happened!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You are SUCH a rebel! Ha. :)