So I love love love my kitchen now! One more question though--what do I put on my table as a centerpiece? That's the only thing that isn't complete, but I have no idea what to put there.
Here are pics from the band I am in, Muzzleloader, playing last week. Not the greatest pics, but pics none the less.
This first one is while we were waiting to do a sound check. (The guy in shorts is not in the band--he was the road manager for Seventh Day Slumber.)
This is the only one that has my husband in it--he's on the right--he plays lead guitar. I felt bad for him because it was so hot up there.


This is one of me at the keys (sorry for the side view)




4 comments:
What about one of those oversized coffee cups in WM lawn and garden, that you are supposed to put plants in? You could put a flower arrangement in it.
I have been looking online for a huge coffee mug for you just like what Kristy mentioned. I have seen them striped before and they are so cute. Keep looking and I will too. I like your band picutres. i know it had to be HOTTT! Your hair looks cute, though!
Looks like lots of fun! By the way...I love the kitchen! Looks fabulous!!!
Hey!
Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm quite new to this, but I'll learn as I go. Sarah talks about you a lot...she loves you too! I am confident in our Lord, that you will both be blessed and through your journeys, God will be glorified in ways unimaginable!
Post a Comment