Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hope

I got this in the mail today from a great blog friend, Sarah. I love it! It says: "Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are my God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long".




That word hope has been my 'theme' word for this infertility journey we're on. A lot of days I really struggle with having hope still after all these years, but then I know in my heart that I don't have anything else to cling to. I'm going to wear this to all future dr.'s appts.

I'm so thankful to have a blog where I can be encouraged and lifted up and where I can do the same for others. Sarah and I are big text buddies and care so much about each other's life.

"Thank You Sarah, for being a caring friend. I'm not happy we're going through this, but am glad we can walk this lonely and confusing road together."

6 comments:

Kara said...

wow, that was an awesome gesture. i forget how even the smallest things can encourage people and am reminded that the little things DO matter. i am also glad that you have sarah and many others. love my susan!

Kara said...

She looks a lot like Emily. It's almost scary! Sometimes, we catch a glimpse of a look that is not from our family. It will be interesting to see how she turns out. All of the babies in my family look Asian at first-Aubrey certainly did, and Emily even has friends of friends ask if her husband is Asian.

The Coach's Wife said...

I am sorry too that we have to go down this road- however if I had never been put on this road...I would have never been able to meet you and become such good friends, even though we have only met once! That is all we can do...have HOPE and trust that no matter what happens, God is still the same!

Mika Nichole Hooper said...

My dear Suzy, love you so much!

Lianna Knight said...

Such a sweet sweet friend you have. I agree, creating this blog and meeting all the wonderful women that are experiencing the same journey has been a BLESSING!

Lisa said...

What a good friend you have in Sarah! I wanted to let you know that I emailed Lianna about Mclinky and posting pics of our classrooms. I will try to get it together next week. Great idea!

Lisa :)