In January we celebrated our 11 year anniversary! Wow! Here we are at Mount Magazine State Park---we love to go there. It is the highest peak in Arkansas and so beautiful!
My hub was being silly--he doesn't like the camera!


On January 22 our 5th niece was born to Jer's brother Dan and his wife Jennifer. Eleanor Anne (Ellie). She is so beautiful and such a good baby!

We got lots of snow this winter season! Oliver still had to have his frisbee time with Daddy every day!

My husband has spent lots of time here: His new studio...this used to be our garage. It was finished in December and we are very proud of it.

In February I met up with Krysta and Kaden! He is such a sweetheart and I'm hoping I'll get to spend more time with them this summer!

At the end of February Kristy, Kim, and myself held a surprise baby diaper sprinkle at school in the music room for my good friend Holli...she didn't know what she was having so we had a pink table and a blue table and had everyone dress up (yes, we copied this off of all those gender reveal parties!!!) It was lots of fun and Holli had a sweet baby boy in March named Madox. He is beautiful and his 2 big brothers are so proud!

Polka Dot Party Bunco was at my house in March! Even Holli came with Madox, who was 6 days old!

Last Sunday we entered Oliver in Bark 4 Life, a dog show to raise money for the American Cancer Society. There were 17 dogs there and Oliver wanted to meet everyone! He was quite the handful!

BUT, he is such a charmer, and ended up winning 4 ribbons! 1st place for Friendliest, 2nd place for Cutest, 2nd place for Best Trick, and 3rd place for Best Retriever. We were SO PROUD!!! Jeremiah said to me on the way home, "This must be what it feels like to parents when their child does something good!"

Hopefully one of my next pictures will be of one of my best friends from college, Kara, and her new baby Sarah Corine. Kara is in labor RIGHT NOW and I'm so excited! This is their 1st child!
That's it! Happy Easter everyone! I'm so thankful for Jesus dying for ME and for YOU and for His unending love. I know I don't deserve it, but He accepts me and loves me just as I am. I pray my life is a reflection of His love and compassion.

8 comments:
Two days in a row?!? Whaaaat??? :)
Thanks for the updates...I need to do the same :)
Happy Spring!
Lisa :)
Love the posts! The pictures are so much fun! Oliver is precious!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so glad you blogged! you look cute at the mountain! and love all the pics!
Congrats to Oliver =) Thanks for rocking my sweet Madox today!
Hi, there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Looking forward to following along as you "set sail" too!! ;)
ps. Your pup is adorable!!
Oh wow I look tired! Well that's my life now I guess. It was so fun seeing you. You need to come to Tulsa and visit this Summer! I'm so proud of Oliver!!!
Wow, love the updates. That studio is impressive...and I LOVE that picture of you out on the deck. So pretty! Glad you updated!
Post a Comment