HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM JEREMIAH, SUSAN, & OLIVER
My great friend Kristy took these for us for our Christmas cards---I guess I should have participated in the Christmas Card Carousel posts that happened last week, but I'm a little behind! Trying to get a very excited Boston Terrier to pose was NOT easy! But Kristy was very patient--unlike Mommy here!



4 comments:
Love the picture...wished you had joined the Christmas card hop.
Are you enjoying your break away from the kiddos?
Merry Christmas!
Lisa :)
cute cute cute!
have a merry Christmas!
I just wanted to check in on you...you haven't posted in a while and I just hope everything is ok!
Susan-
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I am just heartbroken that you too have had to travel down this agonizing road of infertility. There are just no answers to the "why" questions...why is this happening to me, why is it so easy for everyone else, why won't God answer my prayers, why is this so hard.
I've asked them all, yelled at God a bit, cried a lot, and do my best to trust Him, even on the days I definitely don't feel like it. As much as I don't understand His plan, and wish He would just do things according to my timeframe, I know ultimately His plan IS perfect!
Know that I will be praying for you and your husband. Longterm infertility is one of the hardest roads to be traveling down, but know that I understand and am walking it with you, from here in Texas! Don't give up. Ask God to heal your heart, to give you a renewed hope at just the right time. One of my closest friends told me once, about 2 years into our journey, that God would not have put this desire to be a mom in my heart if it wasn't part of His plan. I hold on to that so strongly, and I pray you can too!
Love and prayers~
Alyson
Post a Comment