We spent yesterday shopping in Hot Springs, then watching tons of college football in the hotel room. Go Hogs! We bought Oliver a Razorback collar in honor of their win yesterday! He can't have it until Christmas though!
Last night we ate at The Butcher Shop in Little Rock, then went to the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra to hear Beethoven's 5th. It was wonderful! We both enjoyed it thoroughly! We hadn't been to the symphony since I was in college and Jer came to hear me sing in Beethoven's 9th.
I got to pick out my presents while shopping yesterday--I got a new Houndstooth Razorback shirt (thanks for getting me hooked on those Kara), a sweater from American Eagle (my favorite store), and this:
We have needed a new comforter for a while--Oliver accidentally tore a hole in our old one with his nails. And speakin of him--there's his hind end in the picture--just now noticed that! Ha ha! Anyways, I found this comforter at JcPenney online, but you can never tell about colors online, so I went to the store and although I had picked out 3 more, I ended up going with my first choice. I was worried about it looking a little "granny-ish". What do you think? Honestly. The problem is I needed a comforter that would go with my olive green walls cuz I DON'T want to paint again. I didn't like it when I first put it on today, but once I got new pillows and curtains, I think it is growing on me! My favorite color is red, so I think it will work!
I have a big Veteran's Day program on Wednesday at school---pretty much all my groups perform--high school band, choir, and then every elementary grade does a song. It will be an exhausting day! As long as I don't think of my age, I should make it without passing out!
Gotta go--Christmas musical choir practice! I'm in charge and it's at our house, so I best be getting ready!
Have a wonderful week!


3 comments:
Love it!
Happy early birthday! I love the comforter. Glad you got to do some shopping.
Good luck on Wednesday with ALL your students performing!
Lisa :)
I think the comforter looks WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment