I got my hair done after school on Wednesday--I was going for dark brown, my natural color, but it looks almost black to me. It's ok though--hopefully it will lighten up. I like it. My superintendent asked me today if I was going goth! ha ha!

Wednesday evening we ate out for my birthday with Jer's family and had a great time--it's always a little wild with 6 kiddos!
Tonight my friend Jennifer is having a birthday dinner for me and Mika. Looking forward to some yum food!
Our house remodel begins Monday AND I'm out of school for deer season! That's a national holiday in these parts!
Big garage sale with my sis in law Jennifer tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:
What about your awesome visit from the Hall girls?????
That's funny about your hair- obviously the admin has problems with change. Mr B keeps telling me to go back blonde.
Happy B-day! I'm glad you had such a great day! Enjoy deer season day! Haha
Oh wow I love your hair!!! It looks great on you! That deer season holiday just cracks me up each year when you mention it. HA!!!!! I'm glad you have a day off though.
Post a Comment