Sunday, October 18, 2009

Night out!

Last night we went to Hot Springs with some of our closest friends to celebrate Jeremy and Mika's 10th Anniversary. We ate at Belle Arti Italian Restaurant and then went dancing at the Arlington Hotel. It was lots of fun.

Here is the anniversary couple:

Jerod and Jennifer:


Nevada and Jewelie:

Jer and I (don't know why his face was so red):

When we left we saw the biggest pumpkin ever and the girls and Jeremy had to pose with it:
Yesterday Jeremy and Mika left for Hot Springs early, so I got to take their son, Gaven to his soccer game. He did so good! I love all our friend's kids so much. Jeremy and Mika have 2 little girls also. Gaven was adopted when he was almost 3 and fits in with their family perfectly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Red is definitely your color!

Kristy said...

How fun!!
You all looked great! =)

Holli said...

Looks like tons of fun!

The Coach's Wife said...

Looks like you had a blast! We must get together soon!!!

Kim said...

Fun Weekend! =) Looks like you guys had a great time.