I found out this weekend that my in-laws are moving to Denver because of work. I have been so emotional about this. My whole family live in California and I am extremely close to my mother-in-law here--we live 2 miles away. She has been one of my best friends for years. (I was one of the only girls she ever liked that my husband dated--of course, that instantly made us friends!) My main selfish thought when she told us they were moving was, "You have to be here when we finally have a baby". But, I'm not pregnant and I know they can't plan their life around us. She has held me and prayed with me and loved me so many times after bad doctor's appts., hurtful words from people, when family members/friends have announced a pregnancy, etc. She is such a woman of God and I look up to her so much and feel like I NEED her right now at this time in my life. I know once again, that God will get me through this time, but I do wonder how strong He thinks I am!
I don't want this blog to be full of depressing talk--I've probably scared or depressed half of you away already. I HOPE that one day it will be filled with the greatest blessing I could ever receive.
I will leave you with some of the lyrics to one of my favorite worship songs, "I Have to Believe" by Rita Springer:
I have to believe that He sees my darkness.
I have to believe that He knows my pain.
I have to lift up my hands to worship. Worship His name.
I have to declare that He is my refuge.
I have to deny that I am alone.
I have to lift up my eyes to the mountains.
It's where my help comes from.
He said that He's forever faithful.
He said that He's forever true.
He said that He can move mountains.
He can move my mountain.
He can move your mountain too.
Thanks for reading,
Susan

5 comments:
Thanks for stopping by & reading my blog! I know there are so many women going through the same things we have been through! I just wanted to say not to give up! I know how I wanted to give up so many times, but I am so thankful that we didn't! Keep on trying (if you are financially able) & try to stay positive! God has a 'special plan' for you & your husband! You just must be patient! Best of luck to you guys!
Hey there friend! You are not depressing or scaring anyone away! That's kind of what this is for anyway, so just blog away. I love the words to that song and I am glad that you found a song that lifts your spirits!
My house is majorly a wreck and I just really want to ignore it!
your blogs were very powerful to read, it's good to get it out here in the "open" and vent a little! i'm also a friend of krysta, she found me on myspace and enticed me to start a blog on here also. Keeping you in my prayers!!
I LOOVE the lyrics, His hope will not dissapoint, but I am with you Lord come quickly!!! :)
Post a Comment