Saturday, December 5, 2009

First party of the season....

Last night was the annual McPherson Christmas Ball. Our close friends throw a huge party the first Friday night of December. This was our 4th year to attend the ball. Lots of friends attend...I think they counted around 80 last night. Wow! Here is us with the McPherson's:



Jeremy & Mika:
Jer's brother Dan and his wife Jennifer (and Ellie--niece #5 for us will be making her debut in January 2010!)

Just relaxin':

A great time was had by all--lots of great food, great friends, great dancing, and lots of laughs!
I have a cold today--I've been sneezing a lot the past couple days and it hit me hard today. Yuck. Maybe it will be over with by Monday--I have my high school concert Tuesday night, and then the community/church Christmas program Friday-Sunday.
Oh, and one more thing--last Sunday Kristy took our Christmas card pics...go here to check them out! Trying to get a 9 month old Boston Terrier to cooperate was not easy! Thanks Kristy! You're awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look great and that sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I had friends that threw a party like that. That would be so fun!

Holli said...

Fun Fun!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You two look so cute - I love your dress! And I love the pictures Kristy took, too. Cute! :) Hope you're feeling better!!