I had no idea how much my husband and I would love this dog!!!!!!! He goes everywhere with us and sleeps in the middle of our bed with his head on one of our pillows. I know a lot of people are shocked by this since I'm such a clean freak, but he is clean too! We bathe him, brush his teeth, clean his ears, and even wipe him after he goes to the bathroom! He starts training/obedience classes this weekend!
Here he is:
Here he is in the bed the other day. He loves to put his paw around me when he sleeps. Precious! My husband caught the picture and I love it---I was sound asleep!
I am enjoying being out of school for the summer. I get a new music classroom at the elementary school this next year and then a new room at the high school the next year. We have lots of building projects going on! I am just so happy that music is important enough to the district to give me 2 new rooms! My new elementary classroom is 1200 square feet! I will post pics as soon as I get it decorated!
Not much else going on. I work at an office supply store in the morning in the summer and then usually go to the pool in the afternoon. Probably not gonna take a vacation this summer--I'm kinda sad about that, but we have lots of other expenses to take care of this summer and we just can't leave Oliver for a few days! :)
If you read this, please say a prayer for us on the infertility front. We've got some decisions to make soon and I just want the Lord to lead us and for us to feel peace whatever happens.
Blessings...............................



6 comments:
YaaaaaaaaaY Susan it's about time! I am so happy to read your blog. I can't believe you put the part about wiping him after the bathroom! That is cracking me up!!! I do get it, though, I just have to pick on you! I am so glad you found Oliver. What a wonderful addition to your household!
and now...it is time for you to BLOG AGAIN! ha ha ha!
FINALLY, YOU ARE BACK!!! At least I still kept up with you through email and texts. Love ya and am thinking about you this summer! We must hang out!!!!!
He's so cute! Glad to see you posting again, now keep it up!
Whassup, Oliver?
He's grown! And my girls want a playdate. Ha ha. =)
Anyword on when the classroom will be done? 1200 sq ft is like a freaking house. How are we going to decorate that?!?!
I am SO glad you are back :) and your puppy is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment