Monday, June 29, 2009

Oliver likes music! My husband plays guitar, but O doesn't really pay attention to that. Well, last night, Jer started playing the piano and Oliver stopped chewing on his toy, sat up, and started cocking his head from side to side. It was so cute. So we put O up on the piano bench and tried to get him to hit the keys with his paws, but nope....not yet. That would sure be a cool thing though-we're gonna keep working on it! :)




I can't believe it is almost July! Summer goes by way too fast! July is teacher workshop month for me...I have 5 workshops to go to. Blah! Thankfully 4 of them are music related so at least I will sit through 6 hours per day of info in my field.


Time for a treat......
Peanut butter 'n chocolate, here I come!

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey lady. I got your comment... Don't Judge. LOL
No- actually I didn't go for the coke, but I've had a crap week and I thought I should have one. Preferably with rum in it. Ha!
But then again- I didn't do the laundry either, so... I am a big, fat liar on both accounts.
You have technology on Wed right??

Holli said...

I excpect a concert from Mr. Oliver at July bunco! =) My July is filled with workshops too. Blah!

Holli said...

Ok-guess I might need a spelling workshop. I meant EXPECT not excpect.

Kara said...

Oh yes! Maestro Oliver!

Kim said...

Yuck on workshops! Oliver is soooo cute. I didn't realize you were posting again. =)

Hollie said...

Oliver is a cutie!!

Lori said...

Thank you for that sweet comment you left for me. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you have a infertility decision to make.

And the new addition to your family is way to cute!!

Steph said...

Hey Susan! So glad to see you're blogging again! I love your dog! Our dog loves music too -- he howls along when I play the piano. =) And yes, we refer to ourselves as Mommy and Daddy... it goes as far as my parents being Granny and PaPaw too!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too cute!!

Jenna said...

Ohmy, peanut butter and chocolate, my fave!

Kendra said...

A woman after my own heart...peanut butter and chocolate is my FAVORITE!!