My blog is boring. Sorry. I really don't have anything new to talk about. We've had some setbacks in our life this week, but it doesn't have anything to do with infertility this time (thank the Lord!). But I will continue to trust our God, who loves us and gave His life for us and as Krysta encouraged me with (thank you Krysta!!!), "This is all in HIS plan".
So glad tomorrow is Friday. I am taking 14 senior high students to a choir competition on Saturday. We leave at 5:00 a.m. (so not cool). I told them there was to be no talking or singing on the bus until the sun comes up! :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

5 comments:
I am so glad you posted....I have missed you! Know that I'm praying for you and I hope your competition is a success tomorrow!
I'm praying for you! I used to be a high school orchestra director, I know EXACTLY how those trips are!
and i used to be a choir brat in high school so i too am familiar with the trips! much excitement! good luck with it
Hey! Yeah, I don't mind the Lupron shots at all. I was nervous at first- because its not so cool to watch the needle go in your tummy and know you are the one doing it. Yikes! Yeah, we used Schrafts. Yeah, the medication is amazingly expensive. Insurance is not covering any of this so we are praying hard- super hard that it works the first time! I do think I might have to order another bottle but who knows! Maybe not! I'll keep you updated! So, what is going on with you guys? Are you trying IVF again or just waiting a while to try?
Hope you had a good trip and a good weekend! Praying for you!
Post a Comment