I am so glad the week is almost over! I hate that I wish away the weekdays to get to Friday and the weekend! I just feel worn out!
I saw one of my good buddies from high school/college/now the other day in Wal-Mart. She told me she was having a baby and started balling. I know people have such a hard time talking about this with me and I hate that. I love all my friends and their kids! Usually when someone tells me they are pregnant, I tense up and my stomach starts churning and as soon as I'm by myself I cry, cry, cry. I cry for a few days, then I'm over it and am excited for them. I can't explain it, but when she told me, I didn't get upset, stomach didn't ache, didn't cry, nothing. I actually didn't feel anything. It was weird. I don't know why---maybe I'm getting used to it??? Anyways, it was nice to not freak. I didn't address her crying either---I just let her cry. I appreciate her compassion and sensitivity to me though.
A friend (who does not have children yet) sent me a text message earlier this week when I was feeling down and it really encouraged me.
Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord. Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart.
I don't know how much longer my husband and I will have to battle infertility, but in the mean time, I pray I would have courage and He would strengthen me daily and make me more like Him and help me to trust Him more and more. I pray the same for you!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
hi. i just happened upon your blog. i can relate to you in so many ways. so many...esp right now. i wish you all of the best. from the bottom of my heart.
Post a Comment